Steak and Cheese1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 lbtop round steak
1/4 tspgarlic salt
1 lgonion, finely chopped
1 cbeef bouillon
1 csharp cheddar cheese, grated
2 Tbspfresh parsley, minced
How to Make Steak and Cheese
- Steak should be cut in thin slices.
- Pound steak out until it is about 1/4-inch thick.
- Combine flour, salt, pepper and garlic salt and rub into steak on both sides.
- Allow to stand for 5 minutes, then cut into 8-10 serving pieces.
- Heat butter in a large, heavy frying pan and brown steak on both sides over moderate heat.
- Sprinkle with chopped onion and add bouillon.
- Bring to a boil, cover pan, and simmer for 1 hour or until steak is tender.
- Sprinkle cheese and parsley over top, cover again, and cook another minute or so to melt cheese.
- Good served with hot fluffy rice.