★★★★★ 1 vote5
- ready to bake ciabatta bread*
- ribeye steaks, about 7 oz each
- 4 oz
- gorgonzola cheese
- 1 Tbsp
- olive oil
- salt and ground black pepper
*IF YOU CAN'T FIND THE READY TO BAKE BREAD, OF COURSE YOU CAN GET THE ONE THAT'S ALREADY MADE
How to Make Steak and Blue Cheese Sandwiches
- 1Bake the ciabatta according to the instructions on the packet. Remove from the oven and leave to rest for a few minutes. Cut the loaf in half and split each half horizontally.
- 2Heat a griddle pan until hot. Brush steaks with the olive oil and lay them on the griddle pan. Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side, depending on the thickness of the steaks.
- 3Remove the steaks from the pan and set aside to rest for a few minutes. Cut them in half and place in the sandwiches with the cheese. Season with salt and pepper and serve.