Steak a La Stone1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4 lbfilet mignon, cut 1/2 inch thick
4 largeonions, sliced
1 cbutter, melted
16 ozpimientos, sliced
·salt and pepper
How to Make Steak a La Stone
- Place meat on cold rack of broiler pan.
- Broil 3 inches from heat to desired doneness, turning once.
- Allow 14 to 16 minutes total time for rare; 18 to 20 minutes for medium.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet saute onion in butter until tender; add pimiento and salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook and stir mixture for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Cut broiled steak in thin slices; add to sauce.
- Serve immediately with toast points.