Stack In A Pot Stew1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lblean ground beef
1 largegarlic clove, minced
1 tspseasoned salt
1/8 tspblack pepper
1 largeonion, chopped
1 qtcherry tomatoes
15 ozblack-eyed peas
How to Make Stack In A Pot Stew
- Lightly brown ground beef, in a medium saucepan.
- Stir in garlic, salt and pepper.
- Layer onion and tomatoes on top.
- Pour on black-eyed peas, liquid and all.
- Cover and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for thirty minutes, without stirring.
- Stew is done when the tomatoes are cooked.
- Ladle into serving bowls.