I use my perfect meatloaf pan, with the lift out tray. Perfect meatloaf every time! Less grease, every time!
Great for Low Carb Diets.
- 1 can(s)
- rotel, your choice on which rotel. i use original, slightly drained
- 2 lb
- ground beef, lean
- jumbo egg, slightly beaten
- 1 1/2 c
- bread crumbs *or quick oats
- 3 stick
- string cheese, your favorite. we use colby/cheddar
- small onion, chopped
- 1/4 c
How to Make Spicy Meatloaf
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Lightly spray pan with non stick cooking spray.
In a large bowl, Mix Ground Beef, Rotel, Egg (slightly beaten), bread crumbs/quick oats, and onion. In Meatloaf Pan, mold 1/2 mixture & place into pan, making sure ends are sealed.
- 2Once first half of meatloaf is in place, arrange string cheese sticks on top of this half; pressed into meatloaf. Mold and place the remaining meatloaf mixture on top, making sure sides & end are sealed.
Layer Ketchup on top, then place in the oven for one hour.