Spicy Grilled Steak (Shawayuh)1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 lbbeef sirloin steak, boneless
3/4 tspcaraway seeds
3/4 tspturmeric, ground
1/4 tspcardamom seeds, crushed
How to Make Spicy Grilled Steak (Shawayuh)
- Slash outer edge of fat on beef steak diagonally at 1-inch intervals to prevent curling (do not cut into lean).
- Mix together remaining ingredients.
- Sprinkle on both sides of beef and lightly press into beef.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Grill beef 4 to 5 inches from medium hot coals, turning 2 or 3 times.
- Cook to desired doneness, 25 to 35 minutes for medium.
- Cut into serving pieces.