- 3 or 4 pound beef roast, whatever cut you like
- 8 oz
- pepperoncini peppers with their juice, add more peppers if you like it spicy
- 2 clove
- fresh garlic, sliced
- 1 dash(es)
- salt, there's a lot of salt in the peppers so go lightly
- 1/2 tsp
How to Make Spicy Crock Pot Beef Roast
- 1Place the roast in the crock pot.
- 2Add the rest of the ingredients, including the juice from the peppers. The amount of peppers is up to you. We enjoy hot foods so I often use 16 ounces. When company is coming I only use the specified amount.
- 3Cover and cook on low for 8 hours. The roast will be pull apart tender.
- 4Remove the roast from the juices. Then find and discard the stems from the peppers. Shred the beef and place it and the peppers back into the cooking juices. This makes great sandwiches as well as a main course.