Spicy Cheeseburger Mac and Cheese
- 1 lb
- ground beef
- 1/2 lb
- hot sausage ( i like jimmy dean)
- 1 can(s)
- rotel diced tomatoes (do not drain)
- 1 box
- kraft homestyle macaroni & cheese dinner hearty four cheese sauce
- 1 tsp
- 1 pkg
- taco bell taco seasoning
- 2 c
- shredded taco cheese or your choice
How to Make Spicy Cheeseburger Mac and Cheese
- 1Pre-heat oven to 350. Prepare mac and cheese according to package. do not add any milk. Set aside
- 2Brown hamburger and sausage meat and drain. Add the seasoning and cumin along with the can of Rotel in with the meat and mix.
- 3Once mixed add the mac and cheese to the meat. In a 9x12 baking dish (spray with Pam). Add half the meat mac and cheese followed with a layer of cheese. Repeat and place in oven for 20 mins or until cheese is golden brown on top.
- 4You can add some jalapenos and onion in with the meat as you are browning if you want a little more heat.