Spicy Au Gratin Beef Bake
3/4 lbground beef
1/3 cfinely chopped white onion
1/2 tspcrushed red pepper flakes
1/4 tspseasoned salt
1 boxau gratin potatoes ( 5 1/4 ounces )
2 cboiling water
1 tspmelted margaine
1/4 tspground black pepper
1/4 cshredded cheddar cheese
How to Make Spicy Au Gratin Beef Bake
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a medium non-stick skillet, over medium heat, add the first 4 ingredients and cook until meat is no longer pink and onion is tender.And drain if needed.
- While meat mixture is browning, boil water.
- In a large bowl add rest of ingredients except shredded cheese, cover with boiling water and mix well.
- Pour into a greased or sprayed 2-quart baking dish.Cover with lid or foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove foil and sprinkle with cheese and bake until cheese is melted and lightly browned.