Spicey Sloppy Joes
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 lbground turkey or ground hamburger
1 can(s)tomato paste
1/2 cgreen onion, cut up
1/2 bottleyour favorite bbq sauce
·water, fill your empty tomato paste can to a quarter full
1/8 cgarlic, or however much suits your taste buds
2 Tbspseasoned salt
1/8 coregano, dried
1/8 citalian seasoning
1/2 cjalapeno peppers (cut), or giardenare (Idk how it's spelled lol)
How to Make Spicey Sloppy Joes
- Brown your meat on medium heat. Once browned, drain grease.
- Spoon your tomato paste onto the meat, then fill the empty can to about 1/4 full. Pour water on tomato paste and meat. Stir until sauce is evenly covering all the meat.
- Take your bbq sauce and squeeze it out onto watered down tomato paste and meat. Stir like you did with the tomato paste and water.
- Add your green onions to this mixture and stir.
- Now you may add your garlic, seasoned salt, dried oregano, and Italian seasoning and stir for about 2 minutes.
- Once the spices are evenly cooked into the mixture, you may add your jalapenos or giardenare. Stir for about 2-3 mins. Once this is done serve and enjoy!