Speedy Beef and Black Bean Burritos
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- (7 in) flour tortillas
- 1 lb
- ground beef
- 1 c
- onion, chopped
- 1 tsp
- garlic, minced
- 1 can(s)
- (15 oz) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 c
- chunky salsa
- 2 tsp
- ground cumin
- 1/4 c
- fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 c
- (8 oz) monterey jack cheese, shredded
How to Make Speedy Beef and Black Bean Burritos
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Wrap tortillas in foil; place on center rack in oven; heat for 15 minutes.
- 2Meanwhile, combine beef, onion and garlic in skillet; cook and stir over medium heat until done; drain fat.
- 3Stir beans, salsa, and cumin into beef mixture. Cover and simmer over medium heat for 10 minutes, stirring once.
- 4Stir cilantro into filling; spoon filling down center of warm tortillas. Top with cheese. Roll up and serve immediately with your favorite toppings (sour cream, guacamole, tomatoes, more cheese -- yum).