By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- 1 lb
- lean ground beef
- 1/2 c
- onion, chopped
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, cut in cubes
- 10.5 oz
- cream of mushroom soup, condensed
- 12 oz
- corn, canned
- 2 oz
- pimentos, chopped
- 1 tsp
- 1 dash(es)
How to Make Speciality Casserole
- 1In a large, heat-resistant, non-metallic bowl, brown meat, uncovered, in microwave oven, 4 minutes.
- 2Stir occasionally to break up meat chunks.
- 3Drain excess fat.
- 4Add onions and heat, uncovered, in microwave oven 3 minutes or until onion is tender.
- 5Add remaining ingredients to meat mixture.
- 6Pour into a shallow, 2-quart, heat-resistant, non-metallic baking dish.
- 7Heat, uncovered, in microwave oven 9 minutes or until sauce is bubbly.