By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lblean ground beef
1/2 conion, chopped
8 ozcream cheese, cut in cubes
10.5 ozcream of mushroom soup, condensed
12 ozcorn, canned
2 ozpimentos, chopped
How to Make Speciality Casserole
- In a large, heat-resistant, non-metallic bowl, brown meat, uncovered, in microwave oven, 4 minutes.
- Stir occasionally to break up meat chunks.
- Drain excess fat.
- Add onions and heat, uncovered, in microwave oven 3 minutes or until onion is tender.
- Add remaining ingredients to meat mixture.
- Pour into a shallow, 2-quart, heat-resistant, non-metallic baking dish.
- Heat, uncovered, in microwave oven 9 minutes or until sauce is bubbly.