How to Make Spanish Rice with Beef
- 1Cook and stir the meat and onion in a large skillet until the meat is brown.
- 2Drain off the excess fat.
- 3Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- 4TO COOK IN A SKILLET: Heat the mixture to boiling then reduce the heat and simmer, covered, stirring occasionally, until the rice is tender, about 30 minutes (a small amount of water can be added if necessary).
- 5TO COOK IN THE OVEN: Pour the mixture into an ungreased 2-quart casserole.
- 6Cover and bake at 375, stirring occasionally, until the rice is tender, about 45 minutes.
- 7Serve hot.