Spaghetti and Meatballs for Two
Purchase a spaghetti sauce that suits your taste. Some are plain, while others are spicy or enhanced with herbs, mushrooms or olives.
- 3 Tbsp
- italian-seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 Tbsp
- chopped onion
- 1 Tbsp
- grated parmesan cheese
- 1/8 tsp
- 1/4 lb
- ground beef
- 1/4 lb
- bulk italian sausage
- 1 jar(s)
- (14-oz) spaghetti sauce or 1-1/2 cups homemade spaghetti sauce
- hot cooked spaghetti
- additional parmesan cheese
How to Make Spaghetti and Meatballs for Two
- 1In a bowl, combine the first five (5) ingredients. Crumble meat over mixture and mix well. Shape into 2" balls; brown in a skillet over medium heat.
- 2Drain. Stir in spaghetti sauce. Simmer, uncovered, for 20-30 minutes or until meatballs are no longer pink. Serve over spaghetti; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese if desired.