Spaghetti and Meatballs for Two
Vicki Butts (lazyme)
Sometimes I like to add sauteed mushrooms to the sauce too.
3 Tbspseasoned bread crumbs
2 Tbspchopped onion
1 Tbspfreshly grated nutmeg
1/4 lbground beef
1/4 lbbulk italian sausage
14 ozspaghetti sauce, or 1 1/2 cups homemade sauce
·hot cooked spaghetti
·additional parmesan cheese, optional
How to Make Spaghetti and Meatballs for Two
- In a bowl, combine the first 5 ingredients; mix well.
- Add the beef and sausage; mix well. Shape into 2 inch meatballs; brown in a skillet over medium heat. Drain.
- Stir in the spaghetti sauce.
- Simmer uncovered for 20-30 minutes or until the meatballs are no longer pink.
- Serve over spaghetti; sprinkle with Parmesan if desired.