Southwestern Simmered Beef1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3 lbbeef bottom roast, boneless trimmed
1 largeonion, chopped
2garlic cloves, minced
1 can(s)stewed tomatoes
1 can(s)green chiles, diced and drained
How to Make Southwestern Simmered Beef
- Cut meat into 2" pieces.
- In a heavy 4 quart pot, brown meat in oil.
- Add onion and garlic; cook until soft.
- Sprinkle with flour; cook 2 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Cover and simmer for 1 to 1 1/2 hours or more or until meat is tender.
- Stir occasionally and add additional water, if needed.
- To serve, garnish with a dollop of sour cream, if desired.