Southwestern Beef Hash1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- 1 lb
- lean ground beef
- 1 small
- onion, chopped
- 3 c
- potatoes, frozen
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
- 1 c
How to Make Southwestern Beef Hash
- 1Brown ground beef and onion in large skillet over medium heat until no longer pink.
- 3Stir in potatoes, salt and pepper.
- 4Increase heat to medium-high and cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 5Stir in salsa.
- 6Cook 8 to 10 minutes more until potatoes are lightly browned, stirring occasionally.
- 7Garnish with green onions and black olives, if desired.