Southwestern Beef Hash1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lblean ground beef
1 smallonion, chopped
3 cpotatoes, frozen
How to Make Southwestern Beef Hash
- Brown ground beef and onion in large skillet over medium heat until no longer pink.
- Stir in potatoes, salt and pepper.
- Increase heat to medium-high and cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in salsa.
- Cook 8 to 10 minutes more until potatoes are lightly browned, stirring occasionally.
- Garnish with green onions and black olives, if desired.