It was a big hit with my family and it is staying on the menu! I hope you enjoy it as well
How to Make Southwest lasagna
- 1Cooked Ground Beef until brown, add tomatoes and black olives.
- 2Add taco seasoning still until well blended,
- 3Pour Cheddar Cheese soup into medium mixing bowl and add one cup of milk stir (or whisk) until creamy. Then pour soup into beef and stir together
- 4Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- 5In Casserole dish place a layer of lasgana noodles, then add beef mixture to coat the noodles then Cheese alternate until desired thickness is reached.
- 6Place in oven and bake for 20 mins uncovered