By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1.5 lb
- ground beef
- 4 oz
- green chile peppers, chopped
- 4 oz
- monterey jack cheese, cubed small
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
How to Make Southwest Burgers
- 1Use 1 4-ounce can of chopped green chiles that have been drained.
- 2Prepare Fresh Tomato Salsa and set aside.
- 3Mix ingredients and shape into 6 patties, each about 1/2-inch thick.
- 4Set oven control to broil.
- 5Place patties on rack in broiler pan.
- 6Broil with tops of burgers about 3 inches from the heat until they are done to your taste, 5 to 7 minutes on each side for medium done.
- 7Serve with Fresh Tomato Salsa.