By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1.5 lbground beef
4 ozgreen chile peppers, chopped
4 ozmonterey jack cheese, cubed small
How to Make Southwest Burgers
- Use 1 4-ounce can of chopped green chiles that have been drained.
- Prepare Fresh Tomato Salsa and set aside.
- Mix ingredients and shape into 6 patties, each about 1/2-inch thick.
- Set oven control to broil.
- Place patties on rack in broiler pan.
- Broil with tops of burgers about 3 inches from the heat until they are done to your taste, 5 to 7 minutes on each side for medium done.
- Serve with Fresh Tomato Salsa.