Southwest Beef Fajitas1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 lb
- top round steak
- 1/4 c
- lime juice
- 2 Tbsp
- vegetable oil
- 2 tsp
- red chiles, ground
- garlic cloves, chopped
- flour tortillas, 9-10 inches
How to Make Southwest Beef Fajitas
- 1Round Steak should be cut about 1/2 inch thick.
- 2Cut beef steak diagonally across the grain into thin slices, each 2 X 1/8-inch.
- 3Mix remaining ingredients in a glass or plastic bowl; stir in beef until well coated.
- 4Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- 5Set oven control to broil.
- 6Place beef slices on rack in broiler pan.
- 7Broil with tops 2 to 3 inches from heat until brown, about 5 minutes.
- 8Place 1/8 of the beef, some cucumber salsa, southwest relish, and southwest guacamole in the center of a 10", warmed tortilla.
- 9Fold one end of the tortilla up about 1 inch over the beef mixture; fold right and left sides over the folded end overlapping.
- 10Fold down the remaining end.
- 11Serve with remaining salsa, relish and guacamole.