Southwest Beef Fajitas1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lbtop round steak
1/4 clime juice
2 Tbspvegetable oil
2 tspred chiles, ground
2garlic cloves, chopped
8flour tortillas, 9-10 inches
How to Make Southwest Beef Fajitas
- Round Steak should be cut about 1/2 inch thick.
- Cut beef steak diagonally across the grain into thin slices, each 2 X 1/8-inch.
- Mix remaining ingredients in a glass or plastic bowl; stir in beef until well coated.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Set oven control to broil.
- Place beef slices on rack in broiler pan.
- Broil with tops 2 to 3 inches from heat until brown, about 5 minutes.
- Place 1/8 of the beef, some cucumber salsa, southwest relish, and southwest guacamole in the center of a 10", warmed tortilla.
- Fold one end of the tortilla up about 1 inch over the beef mixture; fold right and left sides over the folded end overlapping.
- Fold down the remaining end.
- Serve with remaining salsa, relish and guacamole.