☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lbground beef
1 jar(s)salsa, chunky
1 pkgsaltine crackers
How to Make Southern Style Meatloaf
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line loaf pan with aluminum foil.
- In a mixing bowl, combine ground beef, 1/2 jar of salsa and crushed up saltines.
***You can add as much/less of the salsa and saltines as you feel is needed***
- Mix all ingredients until combined. (May need to use your hands and knead the mixture)
- Form mixture into a ball & transfer to the foil-lined loaf pan. Shape the mixture to fit the pan.
- Spread leftover salsa on top of mixture.
Bake for 1 hour.