Souper Meat Loaf1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
1 pkgonion soup mix
2 lbground beef
1/2 cdry bread crumbs
How to Make Souper Meat Loaf
- Mix thoroughly 1/2 cup mushroom soup, onion soup mix, beef, crumbs and egg.
- In 2 quart oblong baking dish, firmly shape into 8x4" loaf.
- Bake at 350 for 1 1/4 hours or until done.
- Spoon off fat; reserve 1-2 tablespoon drippings.
- In 1 quart saucepan, combine remaining mushroom soup, water and reserved drippings.
- Over low heat, heat through, stirring occasionally.