☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1.5 lblean ground beef
1/4 conion, chopped
1/2 ccelery, chopped
4 cherb stuffing cubes
10.75 ozcream of mushroom soup
1 tspdry mustard
1 ccheddar cheese, shredded
How to Make Souper Baked Sandwich
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook and stir the meat, onion and celery in a large skillet until the meat is brown.
- Drain off the excess fat.
- Stir in the salt.
- Arrange the stuffing cubes in a greased 9x9x2 inch baking pan and top with the meat mixture.
- Beat the milk, eggs, soup and mustard together and pour over the meat.
- Then sprinkle with the cheese and bake uncovered until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean, about 30 to 40 minutes.
- Cool for 5 minutes and then cut into squares and serve.