Soup-er "Sloppy Joes"
You could add some finely diced zucchini also.
- 1 lb
- ground chuck, cooked
- 1 can(s)
- cream of mushroom soup, light
- 1/4 c
- frozen or fresh diced onions
- 1-2 tsp
- goya adobe seasioning
- worcestershire sauce 1-2 tsp
- salt and pepper to taste
- a squirt of mustard and ketchup-optional
- sandwich buns, toasted
- top with cheese slices-optional
How to Make Soup-er "Sloppy Joes"
- 1Brown the beef with the onions and drain. (You can use ground turkey or ground chicken also.)
- 2Add the soup and seasoning and simmer for about 15 minutes. (here is where you can add the ketchup and mustard)
- 3Serve on buns-great topped with cheese and sliced pickles! Or spoon over noodles.