Soul Satisfying Stuffed BLT Burger w/Pesto Mayo
Diane Hopson Smith
Now that's what I call a burger!
Thank you Dana Ramsey for helping me name this burger.
Hope you enjoy!!
- 1 lb
- ground beef, lean
- pickled jalapeno slices, drained and pat dry with paper towel
- havarti cheese, slices
- salt and pepper to seaon
- all purpose seasoning to season (i used everglades)
- fried green tomatoes
- fried bacon slices (i used two 1/2 piece slices per burger)
- lettuce leaves
- bbq bread or bread of choice
- pesto mayonnise
- 1 large
- green tomato
- 1/2 c
- salt and pepper to taste
- all purpose seasoning to taste (i used everglades)
- oil for frying
- 2 to 3 Tbsp
- mayonnaise (i used hellman's)
- 1 to 2 tsp
FRIED GREEN TOMATOES
How to Make Soul Satisfying Stuffed BLT Burger w/Pesto Mayo
- 1REMEMBER: What you put inside the patty should be small in size and portion. If you over-stuff, it will come apart on the grill.
- 3Top patty with jalapeno slices and a slice of cheese. Place another patty on top and pinch seams together. Season both sides with desired seasonings.
- 4Preheat nonstick grill or skillet. With the patties ready, follow the same basic method for grilling a hamburger. Start with a very hot grill! Grill until desired doneness. These burgers are best cooked to medium. Cooking them longer will cause more of the cheese to ooze out.
- 5Serve on a grill bun spread with Pesto Mayonnaise, top with bacon, fried green tomatoes and lettuce.
- 6FRIED GREEN TOMATOES: Combine flour and seasonings in a bowl; set aside.
- 9PESTO MAYONNAISE: Mix together; spread on bun.