Soccer Time Crock Pot Beef Stew
This recipe was given to me from one of my best friends mothers growing up. Mrs. Haynes was an exceptional cook and she knew that this was one of my favorites so she would prepare it for me when I spent the night at her home. Several times she would let it cook at night and we would have it for breakfast over biscuits.
How to Make Soccer Time Crock Pot Beef Stew
- 1The night before-Cut up potatoes, carrots and onions. Put all ingredients in a container filled with water and place in refrigerator.
- 2Marinate the stew meat in Worcestershire sauce and herb seasoning in a plastic ziploc bag. Refrigerate.
- 3In the morning, drain water from vegetables. Place meat in bottom of crock pot. Place vegetables on top of meat.
- 4Pour stewed tomatoes and tomato juice over vegetables and meat.
- 5Turn crock pot to low and cook 6-8 hours depending on how quick your crock pot cooks.