Smothered chili cheese burrito aka "wet burrito"
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
16 oz can(s)refried beans
1 pkgtaco seasoning mix i like ortega
1 can(s)tomato soup
1 can(s)enchilada sauce red
1 can(s)chili no beans wolf brand
2 cshredded colby jack cheese
How to Make Smothered chili cheese burrito aka "wet burrito"
- Mix can of chili, tomato soup, and enchilada sauce in pan. Heat on low.
- Cook hamburger with taco seasoning according to package directions. When taco meat is done mix in can of received beans with taco meat.
- Pick up one burrito shell and spoon large amount of meat and bean mixture
- Roll burrito up and place in casserole dish. Do this with remaining burritos until meat and bean mixture is gone.
- Cover burritos with chili sauce that has been heating on low. Cover top of all tortillas. After sauce is on burritos smother burritos with cheese. Place in oven at 350 for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cover with toppings of your choice.