Smothered Beef Burritos (crockpot)
- 1 1/2 lb
- beef stew meat or top sirloin
- 1 large
- can enchilada sauce (at least 19oz)
- beef bouillon, cubes
- 1/2 can(s)
- refried beans
- 6 large
- tortillas, flour
- 1 c
- cheese, shredded
How to Make Smothered Beef Burritos (crockpot)
- 1Put meat, bouillon, and enchilada sauce into your crockpot, and cook on high for about 4 hours. (If using your crockpot on high isn't your thing, you can do this on low for 7-8 hours.)
- 2When beef is tender (should flake off when stirred), taste and see if it needs salt. Heat up your refried beans.
- 3Lay out a tortilla, spread beans on it, then add meat (drained by using a slotted spoon). Roll it up and place in a baking dish or on a cookie sheet. Pour some of the remaining sauce from the crockpot over each burrito, and sprinkle with cheese.
- 4Broil cheese until it is bubbly, only about 3 minutes.