How to Make Smoked BBQ Sandwiches
- 1Place your Roast fat side up in an Aluminum Roasting Pan with about 1in of water in the bottom of pan.
- 2Place the Pan in Smoker and let it smoke for about 4 to 5 hours.
- 3After the roast is thoroughly cooked let it cool.
When the roast is cooled then it is time to pull it to make your barbecue.
- 4After you have it all pulled place it in a large skillet with your remaining ingredients.
- 5Let it simmer for at least 35 minutes on medium heat.
You May Also Like:
Show 2 Comments & Reviews