Smiley Face Hamburgers for Kids
- hamburger or lean ground meat patties
- (you can substitute non-meat burgers if you like)
- slices of pimento stuffed green olives (if your kids don't like olives use green catsup for eyes)
- catsup in a squeeze bottle
- sliced or canned cheese, if desired
How to Make Smiley Face Hamburgers for Kids
- 1Cook meat (or meat substitute) burgers. If you want to add cheese hair place thin pieces of cheese where you want the "curly locks". Cover the pan a minute or two and allow the cheese to melt. Or use canned squeeze on cheese for hair.
Remove pan from heat.
Squeeze a bit of catsup where each eye should be and add a slice of pimento stuffed olive on each one. Or use green catsup for eyes. Squeeze catsup on for smiling mouth.
Serve to your kids with a laugh and a smile.