Smiley Face Casserole
- 26 oz
- bag frozen smiley face potato fries
- 1 Tbsp
- 1 lb
- ground beef
- 1 large
- carrot shredded
- 1 tsp
- 1/2 tsp
- each garlic powder and pepper
- 10 3/4 can(s)
- cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 can(s)
- milk (the cream of mushroom can)
- 2 c
- shredded cheddar cheese divided
How to Make Smiley Face Casserole
- 1Bake the fries as directed on package and set aside.
Brown the beef with the carrot, salt, pepper and garlic powder. When the beef is done stir in the cream of mushroom soup with the milk and half the cheese.
- 2Preheat oven 425 degrees. Grease a baking dish. Place half of smiley faces at the bottom of the dish. Top with the beef mixture. Top with the remaining cheese.
- 3Add the remaining smiley faces and bake about 15 minutes.