Slow Cooker Steak Stroganoff
How to Make Slow Cooker Steak Stroganoff
- Slice onions thinly, and sautee in a fry pan until softened with a tablespoon of butter.
- Spray slow cooker crock with non-stick cooking spray. Tear steak into bite size pieces and place in slow cooker. Pour sauteed onions on top and turn slow cooker onto low setting.
- In a small bowl, mix cans of soup together with the milk and mix until well combined. Pour over steak and onions and mix well.
- Add beef broth and stir mixture together. Cook on high for 3 hours and then stir. Turn back down to low and cook for another 3-3.5 hours, stirring occasionally to prevent sticking. Add the dill and parsley and stir to combine.
- Boil egg noodles, (I used medium width) according to package directions. Butter your noodles. Just before serving stir in the sour cream to the gravy and serving over the noodles.