Slow Cooker Mexican Beef
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 14 oz can red enchilada sauce
- 14 oz can green enchilada sauce
- 1/2 tsp
- cumin (if you like it)
- 1 tsp
- dried oregano leaves
- 1 clove
- crushed garlic
- pepperoncini peppers, don't drain the juice out of them, i often throw in a tablespoon or 2 extra
- 3 or 4 pound beef roast, whatever you like
- optional - if the roast is lean add 2 tablespoons of butter, if it's a fatty cut leave it out
- optional - if you use accent like i do, add 1/2 teaspoon, if you are sensitive to msg leave this out
How to Make Slow Cooker Mexican Beef
- 1Place everything in a slow cooker/crock pot and cover. You can also do this in a dutch oven. Preheat oven to 250.
- 2Cook on low 8-10 hours in crock pot. For dutch oven 6-8 hours. You want it to be tender enough to shred with a fork.
- 3This is pictured served over yellow rice seasoned with ground tumeric and cilantro leaves. Fresh cilantro is sprinkled over the top.