Slow cooker Country Style Steak
2-3 lbcube steak
1 largesweet onion (chopped)
2 qtbeef broth (cartons)
1-2 can(s)golden mushroom soup
4 Tbsptexas pete sauce
2 call purpose flour (separated)
·salt and pepper to taste
·oil (any type you desire)
How to Make Slow cooker Country Style Steak
- First, Mix soup, 1 quart of broth, salt & pepper, onions, and Texas Pete sauce in the slow cooker.
- Pat dry steak and lightly coat with flour. Heat frying pan on medium heat. Place coated steaks into frying pan and brown lightly on each side. Saving some "crumbs" and juice/grease to make gravy.
- Place steaks into the slow cooker.
- Now (on low heat) slowly add some flour and milk to the frying pan, stirring constantly to create some awesome gravy!!
- Add the gravy to the slow cooker & stir.
- Cover and let cook for 5-6 hours!!!! It will be the best Country Style Steak you have put in your mouth!!!
- REMEMBER: Add your own spices and techniques and share it with us!!!!