- 2-3 lb
- cube steak
- 1 large
- sweet onion (chopped)
- 2 qt
- beef broth (cartons)
- 1-2 can(s)
- golden mushroom soup
- 4 Tbsp
- texas pete sauce
- 2 c
- all purpose flour (separated)
- 1 c
- salt and pepper to taste
- oil (any type you desire)
How to Make Slow cooker Country Style Steak
- 1First, Mix soup, 1 quart of broth, salt & pepper, onions, and Texas Pete sauce in the slow cooker.
- 2Pat dry steak and lightly coat with flour. Heat frying pan on medium heat. Place coated steaks into frying pan and brown lightly on each side. Saving some "crumbs" and juice/grease to make gravy.
- 3Place steaks into the slow cooker.
- 4Now (on low heat) slowly add some flour and milk to the frying pan, stirring constantly to create some awesome gravy!!
- 5Add the gravy to the slow cooker & stir.
- 6Cover and let cook for 5-6 hours!!!! It will be the best Country Style Steak you have put in your mouth!!!
- 7REMEMBER: Add your own spices and techniques and share it with us!!!!
About Slow cooker Country Style Steak
You May Also Like:
Show 5 Comments & Reviews