- 2 lb
- beef roast
- 2 tsp
- sea salt
- 1 tsp
- smoked black pepper
- 6-8 dash(es)
- maggi liquid seasoning
- 1/2 small
- 1 c
- mini garlic cubes
- 1 bottle
- hickory bourbon flavored bbq sauce
- hamburger buns, pickles and sliced onions
How to Make Slow cooker chopped beef
- 1Rub the roast with half of the salt and pepper on each side, and sprinkle 3-4 dashes Maggi on each side.
- 2Place roast in slow cooker and add 1 cup water, and the garlic cubes.
Turn it on low and leave the lid off.
- 3Thin slice the onion and place around the roast.
Put the lid on and let cook for 12 hours.
- 4Remove the roast from the slow cooker, and chop it into little pieces.
Place it back in the cooker.
- 5Pour in BBQ sauce and stir well. Turn heat to High and cook for 4 more hours.
- 6Serve with hamburger buns, sliced onions and pickles.