2 lbbeef roast
2 tspsea salt
1 tspsmoked black pepper
6-8 dash(es)maggi liquid seasoning
3mini garlic cubes
1 bottlehickory bourbon flavored bbq sauce
·hamburger buns, pickles and sliced onions
How to Make Slow cooker chopped beef
- Rub the roast with half of the salt and pepper on each side, and sprinkle 3-4 dashes Maggi on each side.
- Place roast in slow cooker and add 1 cup water, and the garlic cubes.
Turn it on low and leave the lid off.
- Thin slice the onion and place around the roast.
Put the lid on and let cook for 12 hours.
- Remove the roast from the slow cooker, and chop it into little pieces.
Place it back in the cooker.
- Pour in BBQ sauce and stir well. Turn heat to High and cook for 4 more hours.
- Serve with hamburger buns, sliced onions and pickles.