slow cooker bratwurst stew
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 lbsbaby red potatoes or any other potato of your choice, cut in quarters
1 lbsbaby carrots, chopped
1-2 lbsuncooked bratwurst
1 can(s)cream of mushroom or cream of chicken soup
1 csour cream
1 can(s)water from cream soup can
·black pepper to taste
How to Make slow cooker bratwurst stew
- this will be one of the easiest dinners you have made. Clean your vegetables, if your using red potatoes cut them in quaters and throw them in your crock pot. If your using russets cut them in half and then in quarters so they're bite sized and toss them in the crock pot. Sprinkle with black pepper.
- chop your carrots into bite size pieces and throw them in the crock pot and sprinkle with black pepper.
- squeeze the sausage out of the casings, they will automatically form meatballs. place them on top of the veggies in your crock pot. Sprinkle with black pepper
- pour the cream of chicken soup over the meatballs sprinkle with black pepper. Place the lid on and decide how long your willing to wait for dinner. 8-10 hrs on Low 4-6 on high.
- once your stew is cooked through, meaning the potatoes are fork tender and the meatballs are cooked through. Stir in the sour cream and serve!