4 lbbeef sirloin tips, cut into strips
1/2 cshallots, chopped
2 can(s)mushrooms, sliced, (4 ounces), drained
10.5 ozcondensed beef broth
1 tspworcestershire sauce
2 tsptomato paste
1/4dry red wine
How to Make Slow Cooker Beef Tips
- Combine 1/2 cup flour with the salt and pepper and toss with beef cubes to coat throughly.
- Place in crockpot.
- Add shallots and mushrooms.
- Combine beef broth, worcestershire sauce and tomato paste.
- Pour over beef and vegetables; stir well.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 to 12 hours or on high for 4 to 6 hours.
- One hour before serving, turn to high setting.
- Make a smooth paste of red wine and 3 tablespoons flour; stir into crockpot, mixing well.
- Cover and cook until thickened.
- Serve over hot buttered noodles.