Sloppy Onion Mushroom Cheeseburgers
- 1 1/2 pound ground beef (of your choice)
- 2 pkgs dried onion /mushroom pkg soup mix
- 1/2 cup water
- dash of garlic powder
- salt/pepper to taste
- 1 small jar cheese whiz (about 1 1/4 cup)
How to Make Sloppy Onion Mushroom Cheeseburgers
- 1In skillet crumble and brown ground beef, remove excess grease, add water and 2 pkgs dried soup mix, cook and stir appox. 5 minutes.. turn off heat .. blend in cheese whiz .. serve on bun or over cooked macaroni.
- 2Note: You can also use just plain dried onion soup mixes.. tastes just as good.
- 3Substitute: If you don't enough cheese whiz you can add a slice or two of american cheese to make up the difference.