Sloppy Joes Barbecue Style1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lbground beef
1 smallgreen bell pepper, diced
·salt and pepper to taste
1/2 cbarbecue sauce, prepared
2 Tbspsweet relish
How to Make Sloppy Joes Barbecue Style
- Cook beef in skillet until well browned.
- Add onion and green pepper, cook until vegetables are tender.
- Drain off fat.
- Stir in barbecue sauce, ketchup, relish, salt and pepper into meat mixture.
- Simmer a few minutes, stirring often.
- Serve meat mixture spooned over toasted buns.
- Serves 4.