Sloppy Joe Pizza1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3/4 lblean ground beef
3/4 ccorn, thawed
3/4 cbarbecue sauce
1/2 cgreen onions, sliced
1.5 ccolby/monterey jack cheese, shredded
How to Make Sloppy Joe Pizza
- Heat oven to 425.
- In large nonstick skillet, brown meat over medium heat 8-10 minutes or until no longer pink, stirring occasionally.
- Pour off drippings.
- Stir corn, barbecue sauce and green onions into meat; heat through.
- Place prepared pizza crust on baking sheet.
- Spoon meat mixture over top; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until cheese is melted; cut into 8 wedges.