★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 1/2 lbround steak, cut against grain into chunks
2 Tbspall purpose flour
·salt and pepper to taste (mix into flour)
2 Tbspvegetable oil
3/4 conion, finely chopped
2 tspworcestershire sauce
1 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
1 csour cream
1 can(s)mushrooms, canned (sliced)
2 Tbsppimientos (chopped)
How to Make Skillet Stroganoff
- If wish to use rice in dish make this first:
1 1/3 cup water
2 beef bouillion cubes
1 1/3 cup instant rice
If using noodles, cook according to directions.
- Coat steak cubes in seasoned flour mixture.
- Brown quickly in oil in skillet over medium high heat. Add onion and reduce heat to low. Cook until meat is browned and onions are translucent.
- add worcestershire sauce, soup, and sour cream. bring to boil
- and add the can of mushrooms and if want, pimentoes. Add rice to meat mixture if using rice. Otherwise, cover and simmer 5 minutes and serve over noodles