4 lblean hamburger
1 smallchopped onion
1 mediumcan ranch style beans (undrained) lg can if you like
1 can(s)12 0z. tomato paste
2 can(s)4 0z. tomato sauce
1 pkg4lb. williams chili seasoning (or 2 small)
1 can(s)petite diced tomatoes ( or 1 can roitel)
How to Make Sister Chili
- Brown and Drain Hamburger, Place Back in a large stew pot.
- Add Onions, Cumin, Salt, Chili Seasoning
and enough water to cover meat.
- Simmer 15 min. to make a stock.
- Then add paste and a can of water from the can. and the Tomato Sauce
- Add Ranch Style Beans with the juice and stir.
- Simmer slowly and adjust salt and Pepper to your taste.
- Also adjust water if needed to your desired consistency.