By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4-5 lbbeef brisket
1 pkgonion soup mix
4 ozmushrooms, canned
How to Make Simple Brisket
- Trim all excess fat from brisket.
- Combine onion soup mix with mushrooms and their liquid.
- Place brisket in crockpot with fat side up, cutting to fit if necessary.
- Spread onion soup mixture over top of brisket, moistening well.
- Cover and cook on low for 10 to 14 hours.
- Remove brisket and cut across the grain into thin slices.
- Serve with meat juices poured over top of slices.