By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 4-5 lb
- beef brisket
- 1 pkg
- onion soup mix
- 4 oz
- mushrooms, canned
How to Make Simple Brisket
- 1Trim all excess fat from brisket.
- 2Combine onion soup mix with mushrooms and their liquid.
- 3Place brisket in crockpot with fat side up, cutting to fit if necessary.
- 4Spread onion soup mixture over top of brisket, moistening well.
- 5Cover and cook on low for 10 to 14 hours.
- 6Remove brisket and cut across the grain into thin slices.
- 7Serve with meat juices poured over top of slices.