- 1 lb
- ground beef (or turkey, if you prefer)
- 1 pkg
- mccormick's meatloaf seasoning
- 1 small
- can chopped black olives
- enough provolone cheese to cover meat
- enough sliced deli ham to cover meat
- enough fresh spinach to cover the ham and cheese
How to Make Sicilian Meatloaf - Steph
- 1Mix the ground beef (or turkey), egg, McCormick's meatloaf seasoning, and black olives together. Pat out flat and form into a rectangle. Lay enough ham on the meat to cover and then lay enough Provolone cheese on top of the ham to cover all. Add fresh spinach over the top of the ham and cheese.
- 2Start at the end and roll up like a jelly roll. Bake at 375 degrees for one hour.
- 3Optional: Pour spaghetti sauce over the top prior to baking. ENJOY!!!