★★★★★ 1 vote5
3-4 lbboneless chuck roast
1 pkgmccormick's swiss steak seasoning
1 lbmushrooms, fresh or canned
How to Make Shredded Pot Roast
- Wash and place meat in crock pot(thawed or frozen).
- Pour water over roast.
- Put dry seasoning over roast.
- Cover and cook on high for 5-9 hours or until fork tender.
- When roast in done, remove from crock pot.
- Put butter and mushrooms in broth.
- Pull fat off roast and discard.
- Use two forks to shred the roast.
- Mix broth, buter, mushrooms and roast in crock pot.
- Heat and serve.