Shredded Beef Rolled Tacos
- 1 1/2 lb
- shredded chuck roast
- 2 Tbsp
- minced garlic
- 1 pkg
- onion soup mix
- 2 pinch
- pepper to taste
- corn tortillas or flour tortillas
- vegetable oil
- sour cream
- shredded lettuce
- shredded cheese
How to Make Shredded Beef Rolled Tacos
- 1Place chuck roast in crockpot, add garlic, onion soup mix and pepper. Cover with water and cook on high overnight. You could even add a can of green chilli or jalapeño depending on your taste.
- 2Take roast out, shred and place in colander to drain. Get as much liquid put of the meat as possible.
- 3Heat a small amount of oil in a pan and dip the corn tortillas in to soften. If you are using flour tortillas you can skip this step. Don't cook too long. Take out tortilla, blot off excess oil and roll meat inside. Set aside and do remaining tortillas and meat until gone.
- 4Heat 3 Inchest of oil in a frying pan to 375°. Taking tongs pick up tacos holding them closed with the tongs and hold under oil until they are hard enough to stay closed. Let cook a couple more minutes until crisp. Place on paper towel to drain .
- 5Place a bed of shredded lettuce on a plate, top with tacos, guacamole, sour cream and hot sauce if desired. Enjoy!