Shredded Beef & Cheese Quesadilla's
- 2 lb
- steak or roast
- garlic cloves, diced
- 1 tsp
- 1 tsp
- onion, sliced
- green bell, opt
- 4 large
- or 8 small, whole wheat or flour tortillas
- 8 oz
- asedaro cheese, sliced or grated
How to Make Shredded Beef & Cheese Quesadilla's
- 1Cook beef in crock pot with garlic, onion, cumin, salt & pepper. Cook on low overnight completely covered with water, or on high with small amount of water for 4-6 hours. Remove, shred, & reseason with cumin, garlic, & salt if needed.
- 2Sauted onion and bell pepper slices till tender, add to meat.
- 3Using a very hot griddle or skillet spray one side of tortilla with spray oil, place sprayed side down on hot griddle, layer cheddar cheese, and beef and veggies on half of the tortilla, flip other half of tortilla on top. When bottom half browns, flip over & brown top side. Cut in halves or quarters.