Show Off Beef Tenderloin1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
5 lbbeef tenderloin
6garlic cloves, slivered
1 csoy sauce
1/4 colive oil
1/2 tsphot pepper sauce
1 cport wine
1 tspblack pepper
1 tspdried thyme
How to Make Show Off Beef Tenderloin
- Make small slits in the tenderloin and insert the garlic slivers; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine all the remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Add the tenderloin, cover, and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 6 hours or overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 425.
- Coat a roasting pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Remove the meat from the marinade and place in the pan, discarding the marinade.
- Roast the meat for 35 to 40 minutes for medium-rare or to desired doneness.
- Allow to sit for 15 minutes before slicing crosswise to serve.