Short Ribs In Gravy1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4 lbbeef short ribs
2 largeonions, coarsely chopped
3green bell peppers, chopped
4celery stalks, chopped
1 Tbspfreshly ground black pepper
1 1/2 cwater
How to Make Short Ribs In Gravy
- Slice short ribs across bone into 1-inch thick pieces.
- Wash the short ribs and pat them dry with paper towels.
- Place the short ribs, 8 cups of water, onions, green peppers, celery, salt and pepper in a heavy 6-quart pot.
- Heat over medium-high heat until boiling.
- Reduce the heat to simmering and simmer until the short ribs are tender, about 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
- Remove the short ribs to a bowl and keep warm.