Shepherds Pot Pie
1 lbground beef
1 pkglipton recipe secrets beefy onion
10 1/4 ozbeef gravy
1/2can water(use the gravy can)
15 1/4 ozcorn, drained
14 1/2 ozgreen beans, drained
ozsalt and pepper
8 ozsour cream & onion mash potatoes
8 ozcrescent dough sheet
How to Make Shepherds Pot Pie
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Brown beef in a skillet over medium-low heat. Drain oil off,
- Add the beef onion Lipton packet. Two comes in a box. Only use one!
- Add the beef gravy and half can water. Stir together.
- Add the corn and green beans. Salt and pepper to taste. Simmer 10 minutes.
- Fix mash potatoes according to package.
- Spray a 13x13 casserole dish. Spread the potatoes in the bottom.
- Pour the meat mixture over the top,
- Unroll the dough. Add the dough to the top of pie. Stretch the dough over to cover. Pinch around the sides.
- Poke the dough a few times with a fork. Bake 20 minutes or until golden brown.